NOTE: If you’re sending us your device’s system specs, be sure to include your processor details. Additional information such as memory (RAM) and your OS details will give us better insight into your setup.
Curious if your setup meets our system requirements for capturing your content through the browser?
Here’s how to find out your device’s system specs:
- In the Start Menu, type ‘System Information’
- Within System Summary, you’ll find important information about your device.
- Click the Apple icon in Apple menu
- Select ‘About This Mac’
- Click ‘System Report’
- Within ‘Hardware Overview’, you’ll find important information about your device’s hardware.
- In a Chrome tab or Window, type chrome://system/ into the address bar.
- You may need to hit the ‘Expand’ button, to get appropriate information, such as number of cores.